Wednesday, September 02, 2009

It's up: Audio from my appearance this morning on NPR's "Tell Me More"

The podcast for my appearance on "Tell Me More" (usually with Michel Martin, but she's out sick--Linda Wertheimer sitting in for her today) is up on the NPR.org site. The topic: On the occasion of Gov. David Paterson's decision to strike the word "Oriental" from all New York State government documents (hat tip Asian Pacific Americans for Progress), why the O-word deserves to fade away. Part of an Asian American back-to-back: Uberhotness-made-male Daniel Liu (cousin of 8Asian.com's JozJozJoz!) was on right before me. The best thing, on the radio, I might as well be his identical twin. Like, imagine Daniel Liu's body with my head on it. Or maybe you shouldn't. 

Posted via email from originalspin's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home