Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Holy crap, the rumors of early delivery are true: A glorious man in purple just brought me my #iPhone4!!

This is incredible. For all of the screwiness of Pre-Order Day, a day that will live in infamy, particularly for AT&T, I don't think I've ever had a tech/consumer-electronics company overdeliver (literally) on a promise of on-time arrival before. I'm usually happy if I just get what I ordered, it wasn't broken in shipping, and the manuals are in a language I can actually read. (Not that I ever read manuals.) But...wow. The device is gorgeous — far more gorgeous than the pics I snapped with my now primordial-seeming 3GS can render.

The only problem I'm facing is whether to activate it now, or wait for a week or so...I'm traveling shortly and I need a reliable phone on the road, so I'm inclined to avoid any issues I encounter with the phone or its spanking new iOS 4 software. But that's torture. Me carrying this thing around and not using it is like Lindsay Lohan going to an MTV Movie Awards Afterparty while wearing her court-ordered Breathalyzer ankle bracelet. Oh wait, she did that. Damn. 

Posted via email from OriginalSpin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home